I wan't a pineapple....
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 05, 2005 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font>
Morning All.
Coffee is ready and this morning i brought something good for you all.
Fruit!! lots and lots of fruit, im going to make you all fat with all them donuts i keep bringing.
So have some fruit and watch some toons.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 05, 2005 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font>
I wan't a pineapple....
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 05, 2005 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font>
mornign pepps ..today si PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ill take a apple for now.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Gd throws pineapple to mm4*Originally posted by MM4:
I wan't a pineapple....
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 05, 2005 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font></font>
CATCH!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Gd throws pineapple to mm4*Originally posted by Guitardeth?:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
I wan't a pineapple....
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 05, 2005 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font></font>
CATCH!!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What ?
<font size="8">SPLAT !!!</font>
hey look, pineapple!
'mornin folks!
11 am, no pants on, and Im lovin it!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey...HEEYYYY !!!! That's my head !!!!Originally posted by toymank:
hey look, pineapple!
'mornin folks!
11 am, no pants on, and Im lovin it!
*while eating it*
damn that's juicey! ...what?
Bookmarks